The Communication Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients including the strategy, planning and execution of all marketing campaigns: market research, marketing plan, implement and review all campaigns in order to develop strong brand image and support sales, as well as generating new clients for Opal.
1. Branding & Communication Strategy Development
- Closely work with Client and Deputy Communication Director to implement internal and external research, make report and presentation about the results.
- Draw up the proposal for the brand and communication strategy for Clients’ approval.
- Monitor brand health and propose ideas for improvement
2. Marketing plan and execution
- Develop annual and seasonal marketing plan to develop strong image for the assigned brand and support the sale target.
- Work closely with Product Development, Graphic Design, PR team and other partners (both internally and externally) to implement the approved Marketing plan effectively.
- Suggest supplementary options to face and deal with changes of market and business vision.
- Make periodic marketing report in regard of brands in charge to Account Director and Clients
3. Sales support
- Work with Clients to understand the sale target and adjust the marketing tactic accordingly in order to support the department to meet their target.
- Prepare and produce all sale supporting materials
4. Generating new clients
- Actively seek for new business opportunities
- Arrange meetings with new clients and collect briefs
- Deliver proposals and pitching presentations, as well as quotations in order to meet client’s queries while maximizing Opal’s revenues and profits