1. Plan and direct day-to-day operation of the sales function to ensure maximum revenue & profitability
- Collaborate with Fusion’s sales team in HCM to develop business of Alba Wellness Valley
- Develop and implement the annual sales business plans and budget.
- Monitor and supervise the Sales production & activities
- Develop and maintain pro-active relationship with potential and current accounts through regular sales calls and in-house entertainment based on business priorities.
2. Coordinate with Marketing Department to build high quality potential customer base
- Develop both new and existing customers
- Promoting the brand
- Supervise all staff including selecting, training, evaluating, scheduling, counseling and disciplining in accordance to the company policies
- Send the weekly/monthly/yearly report to Director of Sales.
3. Performing other duties that may be assigned by Director of Sales
- Qualifications – Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing Management, Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years TA experience in the same or similar position in a 3/4 star hotel.
- Excellent command in English and Vietnamese – Written and Spoken skills.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication skills and solving problem.
Contact: Ms. Phuong – Phuong.email@example.com