Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
The Account Manager is responsible for developing and implementing all marketing campaigns for the Hugo, Boss and Bang Olufsen brands: market research, marketing plan, implement and review all campaigns in order to develop strong brand image and support sales.
Reported directly to: Deputy Marcom Director
Manage and optimize external partner network.
1. Strategy and Planning
- Support Deputy Marcom Director to build brand & communication/marketing strategy
- Analyze & monitor customer & competitors insight
- Brand analysis and report
2. Execution Management
- Be responsible to implement marketing plan assigned by Deputy Marcom Director
- Cooperating with partners and internal departments to execute the communication & marketing plans and other initiatives (if any)
- Ensure deadlines are met and work quality is maintained
- Reporting, evaluating when each work done to management and clients
- Coaching team member to grow higher.
3. Client Relationship Management
- Work with Retail team understand the sale target and adjust the marketing tactic accordingly in order to support the department to meet their target
- Work with other teams to help produce sales supporting materials
- Support Deputy Marcom Director in searching new potential clients and execute external clients’ projects (if assigned)
4. Other tasked as assigned by the supervisor