Summary: The CRM Loyalty Senior Manager will develop and implement customer relationship management and loyalty reward framework for the Openasia Group to build and strengthen relationships with target customers, lead to a loyal and engaged customer base and an increased market share.
- Strategy and Planning
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Recommend on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping - analyze touch points with the organization and maximizing business opportunities.
- Develop customer loyalty program to ensure maximum revenue opportunities per customer
- For CRM:
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the group
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted sales & marketing activities.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products
- Oversee and direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- For Loyalty Program:
- Enhance and improve Customer Loyalty - Retention Programs & Activities
- Produce an activity plan for targeted and personalized communications across multiple channels
- Develop and coordinate the loyalty marketing calendar
- Manage the CRM and Loyalty Budget Client Relationship Management
- Nourish the relationship with in-house client