Manages an e-commerce sales force to achieve sales and profit goals. Designs and recommends online sales programs and sets short and long-term online sales strategies.
II. Major responsibilities
1. Web performance
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategies to improve overall website performance.
- Work with third-party vendors to maintain optimum SEO performance.
- Manage vendors for all third-party partner including website updates and GDS advertisings
- Provide analytics to track website performance and identifying opportunities areas.
- Analyze Email Marketing statistics to review and strategize with marketing team.
- Assist in management of new/ existing web development projects and needs
2. Third party optimization
- Manage OTA relationships ensuring optimal placement and identifying revenue generation opportunities based on seasonality.
- Maintain rate parity across all online channels.
- Make requested content changes to Online Travel Agency (B2C) websites.
- Manage third party business listings with TripAdvisor, Google and Trivago (if any)
- Direct report to Director of Sales & Marketing (DOSM) Assist DOSM in reporting, rate loading and specific projects.
- Provide weekly website analytics in Revenue meeting.
- Submit Monthly Reporting for distribution channel performance.
- Summarize Quarterly Ecommerce Reports showing performance across all online channels and digital advertising performance.
4. Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
1. Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor in Business Management, Marketing Administration, or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in the same position required
- Excellent English skill (listening, speaking, reading, writing), mastering another language is an advance
2. Skills and abilities
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work both independently and on a team
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Detail oriented and hardworking
- Ability to solve difficult problems and come up with effective solutions
- Responsible for assigned tasks