Providing direction and ongoing support to the regional sales team while responsible for strategic planning, executing and managing the business operations nationally as well as accountable for achieving national sales and profitability targets.
II. Major responsibilities
1. Planning strategy and sales management
- Propose pricing, sales, marketing, finance and human resources strategies for national and regional sales team.
- Prepare trade, promotion and budget plan monthly, quarterly and annually for national and each region based on committed sales.
- Formulate, develop and implement FMCG business model
- Manage and operate all sales and related activities.
2. Delivering targets & KPI
- Deliver area revenue and volume targets by ensuring deployment of sales plan.
- Set sales priorities for each area & cascade business targets to sales force to deliver high quality coverage & in execution.
- Identify business opportunities & manage Customer feedbacks.
3. People Management & Development
- Manage sales team through strong recruitment and training programs and retain talent.
- Recognize strong performers in the team through reward and constructive feedback.
- Actively deliver effective training to improve selling and merchandising capabilities for the sales force.
- Ensure the Sales team acts with the highest degree of integrity, and 100% compliance to Corporate Compliance & Integrity Policies and Procedures to optimize integrity.
4. Feedback & Reporting
- Report weekly, monthly and annually to the BOD and produce wholesales forecasts and implementation toward agreed KPIs
- Provide market feedback regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
1. Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor in Business Management, Marketing Administration or related fields
- 3-5 years of sales experience in the similar position
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions.
- Excellent English skill (listening, speaking, reading, writing), mastering another language is an advance
2. Skills and abilities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Sales Planning, Market knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Responsible for assigned tasks