Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
The HR executive is in charge of recruitment, training assistance, policy suggestion and other task as assigned by managers.
- Look for qualified and suitable candidates
- Exploit different recruitment channels (network, job board…)
- Manage and optimize the candidate database
- Working with related HOD to confirm scope of work and requirements to complete JD
- Participate in selection procedure and take care of necessary administrative tasks
2. Training & development
Assist HRM in training and development activities, including but not limited to:
- Collect, analyze and suggest an annual training plan for the Company
- Assist trainers in building training documents
- Prepare and organize classes, courses…
- Manage training- related documents
3. HR policy
- Assist HRM in drafting HR policy
- Work with other departments to help them draw up necessary policies
4. Other task as per HRM’s requirement.
· Bachelor degree in Human resources management, Business management, Law or related fields.
· At least 2 years’ experience in the field
· Fluent in English (Compulsory). Knowing French is a big advantage
· Good team- work player
· Hard- working, well organized
· Proficient in Work, Excel, PPT