Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
The responsibilities of a Partner Development Manager may include but not limited to consulting the management & development of Sales operation, increasing & maintaining an excellent relationship with existing/new potential clients, ensuring the team’s success and conceptualizing and in co-operation with FB Dept. to develop new F&B products to strengthen partner relationships:
1. Develop annual sales target per customer segmentation based on last year history & direction/expectation from GM and F&B Director;
2. Assign & cascade yearly/quarterly sales target to Sr. PD Executive/ PD Executive;
3. Develop, execute & follow up partner development plan with PD team to improve customer’s loyalty;
4. Supervise monthly sales plan and partner development activities of team;
5. Provide support/advice to subordinates to handle critical issues or VIP customer relationship;
6. Monitor monthly performance of PD Team (include sales reports & customer frequency reports);
7. Other tasks assigned by GM and F&B Director.