Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
1. Execute reception tasks:
- Greet and welcome tenants & guests coming to the office;
- Direct visitors to the appropriate department/ division or person;
- Answer, screen and get through incoming phone calls;
- Ensure reception area/lobby is clean and presentable, and everything is in order(cleanliness, lighting, A/C, sofa, material for decoration, ……);
2. Provide express delivery services:
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries;
- Gather mails, documents... for sending via courier service;
3. Be in charge of order requests:
- Receive, purchase and distribute stationeries;
- Receive and coordinate car booking requests;
- Be responsible for meeting room booking/arrangements and preparations;
4. Perform other admin tasks:
- Update tenant’s information;
- Receive and handle requests, enquiries as well as feedbacks, complaints from tenants.
- Proactively report to and seek for assistances from Facilities Manager/GM if needed;
- Record administrative activities to prepare for monthly reports or other paper works;
- Support or coordinate team members (security, maintenances, cleaners, IT) with general works if needed.
5. Other tasks as assigned by Facilities Manager/ GM.
- Graduated from university or college;
- No experience required;
- Female is prefered; good looking appearance is a plus;
- Fluent in English both writen and verbal communication;
- Able to use Microsoft Office;
- Team work, communication skill;
- Customer service mindset;
- Positive, proactive and flexible;