Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
1. Prepare banquet event orders on a daily basis according to contracts and make necessary amendments according to customer’s instruction (written where possible).
2. Meet group coordinator/host(ess) prior to functions, make introductions, and ensure that all arrangements are agreeable.
3. Welcome and acknowledge all customers, anticipate and address customers' service needs, and thank customers with genuine appreciation.
4. Communicate with Food & Beverage Operations and Banquet Sales regarding booking of events.
5. Take customers' detailed inquiries, send out proposals and assist in organizing customers’ events in a professional and helpful manner.
6. In charge of yield management of banquet venues. Making sure allocation of function room/ venue blocking is according to group size in order to maximize revenue.
7. Liaise and maintain with the Purchasing Department and suppliers and raise Purchase Orders/contracts for outside contracting jobs such as banners, backdrop, entertainment, AV equipment, venue rental etc. in order to get the best services and competitive prices.
8. Prepare and distribute forecasts with accurate information and revenue on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
9. Exceed customers' expectation by understanding customers’ needs, provide professional catering or meeting advise and coordinate all function related matters to the finest details through a checklist two days prior to function for a simple function and one week prior for important or function with complicated request.
10. Prepare the Evaluation letters to the customers after the functions.
11. To ensure the billing procedures are carried out efficiently and accurately.
12. To undertake any other duties assigned by the Sales Manager.
1. Language Skills Good command of the Vietnamese & English language, both written and verbal, due to the constant contact with clients. Fluency in other languages would be beneficial, should a situation arise that.
+ Experience in a customer service role in the hotel/leisure/retail sector
+ Calm, efficient and organized
+ Excellent grooming standards
+ Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Excellent IT skills
- Good organizational skills
- Free duty meal & uniform laundry;
- Seniority allowance + service charge;
- 12 Annual leave/ year, Saturday & Sunday off;
- Annual health check up;
- Bonus based on performance and achievement.