Tam Son International JSC is a member of the Openasia Group, a multi-industry investment group established in 1994 in Vietnam. Tam Son was initially founded in 2005 with a mission to bring global luxury fashion brands to Vietnam.
Since then, we have expanded our portfolio beyond fashion and into various luxury fields including watches, jewelry and audio-visual technology brands including Patek Philippe, Hermès, Vacheron Constantin, Piaget, Chopard, Bottega Veneta, Saint Laurent, Hugo Boss, Kenzo, Bang & Olufsen. Tam Son currently operates a network of 30 stores in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. The company plays an important role in the development of Openasia Group.
Risk & Compliance
- Identify, analyze, evaluate and manage risks inherent in business processes.
- Report risks/ findings which are identified based on the audit program and agreed action plan.
- Follow-up aligned action plans to ensure risks are mitigated or minimized.
- Internal audit, support and controls
- Maintain policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Function in line with organizational objectives, internal business standards and applicable laws.
- Identify gaps in current compliance processes, systems and procedures and implement actions to close those gaps.
- Continuously improve to optimize the company's processes and regulations in a streamlined manner, shortening time and costs while ensuring the quality and progress of the work.
- Review and update to improve the appropriate control measures.
Knowledge & Qualification
- Background at Auditing, system or corporate management; Candidates who get Master degrees in system and process management in an advantage ..
- At least 5 years relevant experience in either internal audits, operation and/or risk management, in which at least 3 years at middle management level.
- Strong experiences in retails consumer industry; direct experience in high-class retail or Fashion & Life style Industry is strong advantage.
- Good English Communication
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent at report writing skill.
- Excellent word, excel, ppt.
- Strong team management abilities.
- Risk identify and self-investigation
- Self-oriented & team motivated.
- Result-oriented working mindset.
- Strongly data analysis and system logical thinking
- Attention to details.
- Staff guidance and training.