• Greets customers including answering phones and directing customer inquiries to appropriate party..
• Handles cash transactions between customer and retail store.
• Answers routine billing questions/issues from customers.
• Receives and processes all payments according to standard procedures.
• Scan products, operate scanning equipment and fix scanning issues.
• Processes credit and debit cards, helping customers use processing equipment.
• Counts money back to customer in an accurate and concise manner.
• Assists in the opening and closing of a retail location which includes and but not limited to cash handling and deposits.
• Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
• Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
• Examine products being purchased for damages and price accuracy.
• Coordinate with retail staff for product inquiries and price checks.
• Process receipts and in store coupons for customers.
• Assists in the maintenance of store front and retail displays.
• Help stock shelves in proximity of the cash register.
• Completes, processes, and maintains applicable paperwork and records.
• Count the cash in the drawer at the end of the day ensuring cash equals receipts.
• Performs daily, weekly and monthly audits of cash intake or cash drawers.
2. Core Competencies/ Năng lực cốt lõi