SCOPE OF WORK:
Welcome new employee:
- Welcomes new employees in a friendly professional manner
- Induct and orient new employees with regards to hotel policies, procedures, rules and regulations, conduct familiarization tour of hotel facilities.
- Keeps HR Manager updated immediately on all request for resignation.
- Follows up the deadlines of all resigned cases & makes sure employee representing themselves at the Hotel for doing clearance on their last working day.
- Supports resigned staff in any related task following the Hotel P&P.
Deals with In-Out Corecpondences:
- Manages standardized responses to correspondence
- Makes sure that details of all correspondences out have to be clearly recorded in logbook & 1 hard copy of related papers must be saved in its folder.
Manage employees’ database & profile:
- Maintains an efficient personnel and administration filing system
- Makes sure the probation assessment, renewal labor contract are processed on time
- Be responsible for issuing offers, contracts, contract annex for Hotel employees in a timely manner.
- Ensures that Human Resources office is kept in orderly at all times during office hours
- Handles all incoming calls in a friendly helpful manner
- Be well updated with all recent HR SOPs and P&P
- Being in charge of office stationary and purchase requests
- Arrange appointments and meetings
- To ensure that all the administration matters related to personnel management follow the policies & procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times on all matters
- Controls overtime request and claims are supported by proper approval and authorization
College degree is preferred. Good health Experienced with similar positions Being confident, enthusiastic and devoting to work