Tam Son International JSC is a member of the Openasia Group, a multi-industry investment group established in 1994 in Vietnam. Tam Son was initially founded in 2005 with a mission to bring global luxury fashion brands to Vietnam.
Since then, we have expanded our portfolio beyond fashion and into various luxury fields including watches, jewelry and audio-visual technology brands including Patek Philippe, Hermès, Vacheron Constantin, Piaget, Chopard, Bottega Veneta, Saint Laurent, Hugo Boss, Kenzo, Bang & Olufsen. Tam Son currently operates a network of 60 stores in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. The company plays an important role in the development of Openasia Group.
Tam Son is looking for the excellent Store Manager who has experience in luxury fashion Brand, especially with high fashion accessories to:
- Manage all aspects of the store (images, products, employees, customer service…) in accordance with the commercial strategy approved by the Board of Directors and in image standards and services around the world.
- Manage and distribute business goals to employees to achieve sales and profitability goals.
- Control the cost and inventory shortage
- Take on management role through effective communication and an awareness of employees growth
- Ensure a high standard of consistent customer service through efficient employees training
- Respond and solve customer problems immediately, professional manner and suitable with the regulations of the brands and company
- Gather and provide customers feedback on products to management team
- Take responsibility for employees performance, monitor and evaluate employees periodically to achieve business results
- Responsible for developing and training the next team
- Comply with the regulations, rules, policies, culture, core values, mission of the store and company
- Other jobs as assigned by the Direct manager
1. P&L Management
- Support Retail manager to plan to grow sales in the store
- Support Retail manager to develop an annual budget that keep track of all expected expenses and sales.
2. Sales management and sales service
- Ensure that all customers are served properly
- Cooperate with Retail manager to develop sales strategy based on market trends, sales goals and invemtory control.
- Implement this strategy with a quality-oriented sales policy and customer service
- Ensure that all sales teams fully understand the sales strategy and apply it
- Ensure good after-sale services
- Support the Retail Manager to prepare a sales budget every 6 months
- Check the staff’s cleaning, general display and uniform
- Inventory and control import and export of goods
- Control stock and order.
- Check out the promotions at the time of application and persistently disseminate to employees
- Execute a suitable purchasing strategy, based on the specifics of the store (demand, inventory, and sales goals)
- Proactive inventory management to increase sales
- Always fully aware of the inventory of all product lines and report ly to the Retail manager, predict product accumulation and shortages, and maintain as reasonable as possible.
- Optimize in-store sales by ensuring inventory is available, and regularly rearranging goods in the store
6. Knowledge of goods and products
- Train the sales team to develop the right sales skills
- Maintain an image of the store and the environment with the company that sets its standards of day-to-day operations
- Ensure product knowledge and theme of season & year and responsible for training staff to understand product knowledge.
- Develop a training plan and make recommendations to the Manager every year
7. Customer Service
- Ensure that each member of the Sales Team provides an excellent service to each customer entering the store, consistent with the Brand's customer service standards.
- Sales growth through suitable services for all customers
- Always be present and resolve internal problems at the store in case of a conflict
8. Team Management
- Responsible for allocating business goals, scheduling work schedules for employees
- Promote the sales team to serve all customers according to specified standards
- Supervise and maintain high quality staff
- Track each employee's performance
- Ensure that the team is properly trained on a regular basis to develop customer service, product knowledge and sales skills.
- Monitor and ensure the allocation of employee leave schedule according to the regulations of the Company.
- Create teamwork, discipline and mutual respect, as well as dedication and loyalty to the Company
- Ensure all team members receive the right support to reach their best potential
9. Sales Management
- Ensure that processes and systems are clearly understand, run smoothly, and comply with the ever-changing needs of sales operations
- Support the Retail manager according to the Company's process of handling sales reports
- Deploy all communication activities as instructed by the Marketing department in relation to the store as required
- Propose to Marketing all communication activities that can help achieve the store's sales goals
- Always be a brand ambassador for all store visitors and to ensure that each member of the sales team acts as the brand ambassador
11. Asset Management
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of the store's assets
- Responsible for timely reporting to the Retail manager to fix problems that do not affect sales activities
12. Team Training
- Responsible for guiding and training new employees in accordance with the Company's regulations and procedures
- Train employees in sales skills, customer communication and other skills
13. Other jobs as assigned by the Direct Manager
Knowledge & Qualificaion
- Graduating from college or higher
- At least 3 - 5 years management skills in luxury retails or similar qualifications
- English/ French/ Japanese or Chinese is an advantage
- Experience in retail, fashion, executive management skills is an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office skills
Tam Son is proud to keep expanding with the most attrative benefits in the Luxury Retail Market.